Film scene



The scene I would of like to made ...





https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=giGWC-o1mvw

The scene I would of wanted to make is the If I stay accident scene. The cinematography and editing in this scene is really good , the shots taken in the scene create good imegary for the audience ,also the pace of the camera movements ,editing and sound are perfectly put together to create tension. Near the beginning of this scene the camera repletivly zooms in and out to mirror her vision, which in my option is affective. Okay The scenery shot in this scene is also makes the scene one of my favourite, it makes the future unexpected as it is calming. Additionally,the editing in this scene is really clever as the same character appears twice in the same shot I think this has been done really well and no confusion was made here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of Trainspotting opening,overdose and ending scene.

buster keaton

Analysis of coin toss scenes in no country for old men.